Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rape Apologists Suck

It sadly doesn't surprise me that popular youtube uploaders get mostly thumbs up regardless of what they say. A recent example of this would be thunderf00t's video in which he says that women can control certain factors of being raped. This is more absurd that he would have you think. Wearing a short skirt for example doesn't make a difference in whether you get raped or not. Suggesting that women cover themselves to avoid being raped IS the mentality of the middle eastern extremists and take all the responsibility away from he rapist if a woman does dress revealingly.  What really makes the difference is being in a vulnerable state or not and of course no one wants to deliberately be in a vulnerable state. Sure people enjoy getting drunk but being vulnerable isn't the point of that and by no means does a woman take on responsibility for being raped if she is drunk. Being raped isn't a choice a person can make. It's something that another person has to do to the victim without their consent. There are basically no ways possible that a victim can "control" whether they're raped or not. There are ways to make it less likely to happen but that's no promise of safety. For example, if you're going out to the bar it's a good idea to have friends with you but if you go alone you shouldn't be blamed if someone rapes you once you black out.  Thunderf00t also assigns a "control factor" to women for giving off the "prey" body language. How absurd. I don't even know how to rebuttal something so blatantly wrong. Just because a person looks cautious they are giving off signals that they can be raped? Crazy. He goes on to say that women who want to avoid being raped should never have "alone time" with their date because that would make them more vulnerable and that the alternative is to be so paranoid that you never have a relationship. Gee, nice choices here thunderf00t. Either we can get raped or never have any kind of consensual relationship. Then he goes on to say that people who don't like those choices are being unreasonably emotional. Urgh.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete