Thursday, September 26, 2013

Asexuality.org Forums

Ok so I'm on a forum for asexuality. Naturally though I was oblivious to the blatant misandry that happens there for a good while. One particular user named Nogitsune claims it's impossible to be a misandrist because men are so over powering to women that it's only fair if women act like giant assholes to them. Yet, this person hasn't been banned. Why is that? Could it be that moderators are lax? Well.. not exactly. If you even have a non-PC hypothesis that you want to share you could get a "warning point" (oh noes!) or get banned. It's more so that the moderators are very misandrist themselves and go along with all the PC bullshit and will punish without remorse if you do not fall in line and conform to their thoughts. They're very anti-male, anti-white and very anti-American. You can say any nasty thing you want about those groups and get no punishment whatsoever... unless you're being sarcastic, in which case you will get a "nudge" which is a lesser form of a warning. Who's in The Self Righteous Brigade you might be wondering?
Nogitsune, Sally, Salogma, Merotto and Praetorius.

These people consistently give me problems no matter what I say and seem to be ganging up on me by "liking" each other's posts that say negative things about me. They've gone from saying that I'm a misogynist to saying that I'm racist. Yet if anyone is sexist it's the majority of the people I listed. For example, many of them say that it's ok to discriminate against medical professionals if they're men because men are rapists. If you want to see absurdity thus far of my character assassination just check out this link. Blatant slandering. Accusing me of calling people from India "crude savages" and "ignoring problems in this hemisphere". Um hello? I complain about things in the US all the fucking time! And you know what? I get ganged up on for that too. Thankfully not everyone on the site is a fuckhead.

Edit: Apparently my link to that thread has been deleted. Anyway, I had asked what people thought of the caste system in India and their response was something like "Oh let's just bash on the people from India since you think they're such crude savages from the other side of the globe and totally ignore all American problems... like racist people like you" which got at least 8 "likes" from various members of The Self Righteous Brigade.

No comments:

Post a Comment